|e. e. cummings|
1. A wind has blown the rain away and blown the sky away and all the leaves away, and the trees stand. I think, I too, have known autumn too long.
2. Be of love a little more careful than of anything.
3. Humanity I love you because when you're hard up you pawn your intelligence to buy a drink.
4. I imagine that yes is the only living thing.
5. I like my body when it is with your body. It is so quite new a thing. Muscles better and nerves more.
6. I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.
7. I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than to teach ten thousand stars how not to dance.
8. I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart.
9. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
10. It takes three to make a child.
11. Knowledge is a polite word for dead but not buried imagination.
12. The earth laughs in flowers.
13. The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
14. The sensual mysticism of entire vertical being.
15. Unbeing dead isn't being alive.